Thursday, October 26, 2006

Autumn Wedding, Central Park (October, 2006)


I was taking a walk through Central Park (NYC) when I came across this bride & groom. They had just finished having their wedding photos taken and were walking out. I swung into action and took a series of photos before the opportunity passed. The light was relatively low (mid-afternoon on a heavily overcast October afternoon) and they were far away so I had to zoom in, hold the camera steady and hope for the best. Most of the shots came out dark and blurry but fortunately this one - the best composition of the series - came out relatively sharp and well exposed. A little Photoshop magic later and here we are (photo taken in Central Park, NYC, on 10-22-2006).

Visit my photo Website at Flickr.com or see my slideshows at PhotoFront.com.

No comments: